Sunday 1 March 2015

GB'S First Birthday Bakes

I baked my first birthday cake for my dear nephew on his 2nd birthday:):) This Butterscotch cake with whipped cream and butterscotch crush did come out decently well despite being my maiden attempt!!!! He loved every bite..!!! This is the first birthday cake from the house of Griha Bhojanam.



Baked an Egg less chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting and icing for my dearest buddy and it had turned out really well... Though am just a beginner in baking... I wanted to go few extra steps  to make something special for my dear friend!!!! For the first time tried icing and it turned out really well and liked by all:):) I know I still have a long way to go and this is the first addition to the list.The second birthday cake from the house of Griha Bhojanam.



2 comments:

  1. Well I should admit the cake was awesome to see and eat too...keep it going...

    ReplyDelete